Friday, October 5, 2012

JOY - freebie friday Christmas embroidery design

It's Friday yet again!  Time just flies by!
Here is a little freebie...great for Christmas.  This would make a sweet ornament. 
Stitch it up or make into a wool project. 
 
 
Just a little announcement...
I have a vendor booth at the Washington State Quilt show October 19, 20, & 21, here in Spokane. 
I have been there many years, but this year my booth spot has changed....I am still in the same room, just the opposite side.  I will have all my new patterns as well as some old favorites.  I will also have a small amount of finished products....when they go, they go.
Please come by and say hello....I would love to meet you!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The designs are beautiful,such a fabulous display of sewing patterns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little wall hanging!! It's *very* sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete