Sunday, April 27, 2014

Time to play

It's raining here....the weather is yuck city.
oh well....time to play.
Like the two friends above...rabbit and bear.
They look like trouble!
-----------------------------------------------
I got lots of goodies Friday at the antique show and then on Saturday I went to a craft show and then some thrift/flea markets.
I totally scored when a sweet lady said at the flea market...everything is free over here.
I took everything!
I got an old typewriter, huge basket, a vintage mohair baby bonnet with baby clothes, gold leaf plates, (for my Tudor collection...I love the English kings and queens of the Tudors), sewing stuff...etc...
-------------------------------------------
It was fun to shop and talk and just goof around.
-------------------------------------------
My husband (who is great at cooking)...made us blueberry pancakes, hash browns, bacon, and eggs....he is a sweetie!  Now he is enjoying the mariners play ball.
 I am in my studio trying to put things away and organize.  It is so hard....I really don't like to organize. 
 I may have to just Play!
Paint, sew, look at my supplies....easy fun stuff!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment