Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Fun letters to collage with.... freebie

Sometimes I love adding my own words to something....like this calendar I had.
It was a trucking calendar that was so ugly....I had to change it to Marie Antoinette.
I always refer to my collage letters I made....and I keep many sheets handy for projects. 
It is fun to print, cut out and glue!  It is an easy way to add to your artwork.
Use cream or white cardstock.

I thought a variety would be nice....different fonts and sizes.
Click here for the 2 page alphabet letters freebie
To use in your art projects...just save, print and cut and use.
-----------------------------------
The secret to having it all is knowing you already do!



 
Come to the Pin me linky party, the Party Bunch, Thrifty Thursday, and Artsy- Fartsy mama!


1 comment: