Friday, December 5, 2014

Pretty Pitcher freebie

Happy fabulous freebie Friday!!!
Today's letter in the alphabet series is "P"
"P is for Pitcher"
It is pretty sweet.
For earlier letters in this series...go back to my past Friday posts. Remember ...these would be sweet to stitch up in a kids quilt or on lil pillows.  Fun to color as well. Copy and save.

Next week will be: "Q is for ____"
Be the first to guess the correct answer to what "Q" could stand for ....and you will get a sweet prize.  This one is a hard one....just saying.  Just make your guess in the comment section of this blog post.
One guess per person to make it fair! 
----------------------------------------------------- 

Here is my newest embroidery pattern...
Joy to the world... #344...which is available now in my etsy shop!
Also it is my patternmart...and printed/mailed patterns on my website.
A sweet little red bird is wishing "Joy to the world" this year! Such a charming embroidery project....so quick, easy and fun to do. Add shading and glitter pom poms to the design... simply sweet! Finish the embroidery in a hoop with a glitter trim bow.
 . . . . . . .
Cozy up next to the fireside and stitch this sweetie today! This makes a great gift for a special pal, looks great hanging in your home, & also is a fun craft show seller.
Finished design in hoop measures: 8" round.
Embroidery design measures: 6 5/8" x 5 1/8".

This is a new inspiring sign....I love sayings that make you think.
I created the flowers...using an inspiring photo my daughter took.  It was a lot of fun to work with.
I also love the intense blue vase.
This sign is in my etsy shop.
This sign is perfect for your sewing room....or for a crafty friend for Christmas.
Just download, print and frame.
Are you wrapping gifts yet...I need to get buying them....lol.
I recently made these sweet gift tags...with retro ornaments.  These are plenty big too.
They fit 8 to a sheet....just download and print....cut out. They have pretty purples, blues, and pinks....a modern retro design.
They measure 3 3/4" x 2 1/2". 
. . . . . . . 
Lastly.....
SNEAKY PEAK
Reindeer pattern ...coming soon!

Embrace Merriment!!!


Come to the pin me linky party and the party bunch!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cute retro alphabet...is Q for Queen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen....It's not Queen :( sorry.
    Thanks for guessing
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the tassel, pompom and embroidery lessons! And for your fun ideas ~ thanks for sharing! Is the "Q" for question mark?? (you said it'd be hard and my answer is a little far fetched LOL) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beth, Good guess, but it is not question mark. It is hard though.
    Thanks for guessing
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete