Friday, May 29, 2015

Mushrooms ..freebie

Mushrooms...or should I say toadstool.
Either way, I can imagine a fairy or gnome under one.
Have fun with this freebie.
It is gonna be hot this weekend in Washington state....87 on Saturday!
Gonna break out my fans.
This is a sneaky peak of  my next pattern.
This is one of eight.
Patriotic ornaments....artwork will be included.
Just sharing some of my cloud pics....I am always amazed by clouds and how they get the look and shape they have. 
We have tons of farm land near Spokane....almost looks like big sky territory.
Seems like succulents are all the go these past few years. 
These came back from last year.  I planted them in an old ironstone pan.
I just put the whole pan in the shed all winter....then pulled it out.
They were fine.
I wanted to share with you some projects I made using Deflecto frames and Hot off the Press pretty papers.

On this frame I used HOTP 4235 and 4239 papers. I took an old photo (from my collections 

of pics) and gave her

 wings from the papers ...then glittered her wings and hair.

 I used the HOTP "On the Butterfly wings" 4235 papers. I took an old photo added the 

pretty papers and a saying. I punched out a flowers and leaves with the papers too and 

added it to the outside of the frame.

These were super easy and quick. 
I love how these ladies look like they are going to doing some shopping....or maybe...just change the world!!
------------------
I better get to the Garage sales....my sis wanted to hit some today!
I also want to see the new movie "Far from the madding Crowd".
Gotta run!


Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to the Party Bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment