Thursday, December 10, 2015

Oh snap... turtle freebie


Cute lil guy isn't he!
I don't think he would snap anything.
This is such a sweet yet simple design.

Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!
Seems like it is going super quick.
My daughter Selina has some great new prints ready!
She just took these Poinsettia pictures...lovely colors! 
I love the pink ones...so different and girly!
She took this photo at a fruit stand ... the pure beauty of fruit!
I love the intense color....and she is now printing these on a Epson sure color p800 printer, with premium luster paper and archival inks.  These will last 200 years or more. 
One of the last roses in our area this year!
I love this lil rose bud!
She specializes in nature and architecture.

If you are into the fun coloring book craze...like me...you will like these free Christmas coloring pages

I am going to watch the Jim Carrey Christmas carol.... it is just beautiful animation!!!
I made this scrooge/dickens sign a few years back...using their sentiment!

What is your favorite Christmas show or movie?


Come to the pin me linky party!  Come to the Home matters linky party!  Come to the Party Bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment