Friday, March 4, 2016

Hide the eggs freebie!

Did you know Easter is pretty early this year? 
March 27!
I already bought some cadbury eggs and I have been avoiding the jelly beans!
I have to control myself alittle!

Have fun with this freebie!
 *Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make a couple finished goods (no mass producing) and a couple gifts...they are still legally my designs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been playing around with some more surface pattern designs....fun flowers.
It reminds me of coloring in a coloring book....fun and free flowing.
(*These are not freebies, just letting you know)
 
This is the same one...only the black lines are now white.
It gives such a different feel. 
I really like these color combos...I need to stop using them all the time...and branch out...lol.
------- 
My daughter Selina has some awesome mini hexie rings in her etsy shop...she made the mini's recently because I was begging for some for rings...hehehe.
I am lucky she listens and gets right on it.
They are so sweet!
I love this farm/feed sack ring above. 
Here is some pretty wild flowers! 
See how the rings is adjustable.
I have fat fingers...but my daughter has tiny little hands.
They fit on my pinky and on her middle finger without changing it....weird huh....but they do adjust. 
This is a pink strawberry with red seed beads!
She is keeping this...can't sell the unicorn set....she fell in love....maybe another set could be made. 
I love this fabric...glad I got a bunch of it when I saw it. 
A new experiment for my daughter are these bird...the wings are fabric and they are brooches!
She just keeps coming up with cool ideas!
So proud of her!


1 comment:

  1. Adorable ideas! Thank you so much for being a part of the #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete