Friday, April 22, 2016

Be Nice...freebie & more

Be nice...or leave.....love this.
Have you noticed that people are ruder than they used to be.
Also people thinking they are being "Honest"...but are just plain mean?
I really believe....if you don't have something nice to say...then don't say it at all.
This would be a fun little sign in your office space!
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make a couple finished goods (no mass producing) and a couple gifts...they are still legally my designs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so happy for the weekend...I really need some time where I can just chill.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a new banner set in my etsy shop: Sweet girls banner. 

They come on this collage sheet....12 banner flags....just download and print...cut out and glue onto jute! 
I painted the girls and flowers...converted them to the flag shapes and also made extra flowers and motifs as an illustration ...so that all the colors go together perfectly.
The banner can be any length. Each sheet has 12 flags....you could print as many as you need.
I have mine hanging in my office above my computer.
........................................



Come to the Pin me Linky party!  Come to Crafty weekends! Come to the Home Matter linky party!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Thanks for sharing this on the #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete