Friday, July 22, 2016

Christmas in July...Snowman Freebie

Today's freebie is
Christmas in July!!
A sweet snowman to brighten your day!
This simple yet cute design is ready to stitch up...copy and save....please tell your pals about my blog!
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make a couple finished goods (no mass producing) and a couple gifts...they are still legally my designs.

*************************************
My daughter Selina has come up with new designs!!! 
I am so happy about her new products...I had to get my hands on them!
Here I put the vintage embroidery linen someone stitched ages ago (the same one I used to make tiny strawberries in the last post) and popped it in....so cute!
On this one....we simply added pretty fabric with some seed beads!
The tall ones are:
 1 15/16" wide by 2 7/8" long, the inside area of the pendant is 1 9/16" wide x 2 3/16" tall.
The 3 pack set she has in her etsy shop: SelinaHudsonDesigns...comes with this free "Tree" design!
Plus a how to sheet with tips and instructions. 
These are her other new designs.....

I love just simply putting fabric in ...and no other work involved...so easy! 
This one measures: 
2 1/2" wide by 1 3/4" long, the inside area of the pendant is 2 1/8" wide x 1 1/4" tall.
This is the free design that comes with the wide ovals 3 pack: "Be You tiful".
I love this saying!!! 
Words or sayings are perfect for the wide oval!
I added this sweet flower fabric and seed beads to this one!
Now she has all kinds of mini hoops...for everyone's taste.
The freebie snowman above would be sweet in the tall oval. 
Last weeks freebie would be great in this wide oval!

Have a terrific Weekend!!!



Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to craftastic mondays!  Come to show and tell! 


Come to the Home matters linky party!

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! Love these mini hoop pendants. Thank you for sharing with us at #HomeMattersParty. We would love to have you again next week.

    ReplyDelete