Friday, July 8, 2016

Flowery pattern design....freebie

Sometimes simple designs are the best.

They are the easiest to stitch up and super fast.

This would make the sweetest pincushion!
- - - - - - - - -- 

I have been to some sweet Antique stores!
Look at this amazing groovy outfit.
I tried to convince my daughter to get it....it didn't work.
I love mannequins (I guess that is why I have made so many patterns with them).
This one inspires me to make one in burlap....I must rmemeber this!

This little dressform is small....and made with paper and a secret ingredient!

A bedspring inside!

Mannequins always seems so graceful and as if they have many tales to tell. 
This one looked like it had been through world war three!
It was barely hanging together.
Things were arranged so wonderfully!
I love the simplicity.
I wanted the the doll....but she was too Pricey.
I will share all the goodies I got later!

Have a Happy Weekend!


1 comment:

  1. It's a very cute pattern; you're right it would be an adorable pin cushion!

    ReplyDelete