Friday, August 12, 2016

Quilty flowers 2 freebie

Here is another in a small series....quilty flowers.  A couple weeks ago I put the first one on.
I love the irregular pot for the flowers. 
This would be adorable coasters.

*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make a couple finished goods (no mass producing) and a couple gifts...they are still legally my designs.

*************************************
My daughter made this very cute skull and it is in her shop right now!
She has some other halloween pendants coming soon.
Seems like everyone is making Halloween decor projects now...
These are just some of my Halloween patterns....I have lots more.
I really LOVE Halloween.

and by the way....
This is a Sneaky peak of my newest pattern....
It has 6 projects on one!
The theme is "Vintage Halloween Party!"
It will be ready very soon!!!

Have a fabulous weekend!



Come to the Pin Me Linky Party!  Come to Craftastic Mondays!!

1 comment:

  1. How cute!! I love all of the cute projects! Thank you for sharing with us at the #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete