Friday, September 9, 2016

Halloween pumpkins freebie!!

Boy...did I have fun drawing this one!
I love whimsical pumpkins!
This freebie would be cool stitched on a table runner....with some patchwork around it.
Copy and save...please tell your friends about my freebies on Fridays!!!

*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make a couple finished goods (no mass producing) and a couple gifts...they are still legally my designs.

***************************************************************

Today and tomorrow....I will be at the Colville quilt show!
I am super excited about it because it is the first time my daughter Selina and I will be sharing a booth!!
I will sell my pattern designs and she will be selling her pendant blanks and finished pendants~~

There will be lots of Halloween... 
And boy do I mean alot! 
Plenty of Christmas ...lots of snowmen! 


and tons of Selina's wood laser cut pendants, earrings, rings, and more!!
She will be showing how easy it is to use her hoops and products!


No comments:

Post a Comment