Friday, September 30, 2016

Just a wee bit wicked...


Are you excited for a new season?
A cooler season?
I am....summer was just soooo hot.... our weather used to be milder.
I love seeing all the outdoor fall decorating when we take walks.
Plus the leaves are getting soooo cool!
This freebie design above would make a great design for my daughter's hexie pendant blanks
All my freebie designs come out each friday.
Come check them out and tell your friends too.
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs. 
---------------------------------------------
~~NEW PATTERN~~

My Brand new pattern is ready!
It's called: Just a wee bit wicked #375
Available on my website (if you like printed and mailed patterns) and in my etsy shop (if you prefer PDF instant download patterns.
This sweet little witch, her kitty cat and
Jack o' Lantern are just a wee bit wicked. They are really very sweet!
Finish the design in an embroidery hoop with wool or felt fall leaves.... or as a pillow or wall hanging. It is a fast and easy project!
I love how the wool leaves turned out...a great chance to use my smaller pieces.
Embroidery designs measure: 6 1/2" x 6 3/4"
Finished in hoop with leaves: 11 1/2" x 11"

I hope to go to some awesome events...all fall and perfect for girls day out and about!

Come to the pin me linky party!  Come to craftastic monday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment