Sunday, September 28, 2014

Halloween signs & sneak peaks

I love making signs....especially Halloween signs
I feel like this often.  These as usual are $3.99
So true...I find.
"Only bad witches are ugly"....a great saying from
The wizard of OZ.
-----------------------------------------
Here are some sneaky peaks into my next couple of designs ...due out super soon.
I am only showing you a glimpse....gotta come back to see the complete projects.
Love witches...
I went to many thrift store Halloween sales this weekend....all were pretty much duds.
Oh well...I have enough Halloween decor for 50 people anyways.
-----------------
One of my favorite finds was a child's metal refrigerator....5 bucks.....woot woot.
It's smallish....but big on cute!
I am going to change the front.....but leave the cuteness of the inside original.


Come to thrifty Thursday 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having a lot of fun . . . very cute signs:)

    ReplyDelete