Monday, September 15, 2014

My sweet lil girl

Recently my sweet lil baby girl turned 17!
I can't believe it!
Seems like yesterday we were strolling her around.
She had a wonderful birthday and had lots of fun. 
We went to the fair on Saturday...and she won a Special grand award for her paper dress made from vintage dictionary pages.
It fits her as well.  She is very artistic and talented.
She also won awards for her photography.
Star Night Church photo - 8 x 10 frame Print Art Photography
Here are some of the photos she won blue ribbons for...
a digitally enhanced starry night -church
 
Old Barn with a field of wheat photo - 8 x 10 frame Print Art Photography yellow brown
Her very popular barn
 
Pink cone flowers - 8 x 10 frame Print Art Photography Daisy
The pink cone flower (my fav!)
Beautiful Black & White Hydrangea Flower photo - 8 x 10 frame Print Art Photography petals floral
Her black and white flower
 
Beautiful Colorful Cat photo - 8 x 10 frame Print Art Photography
Lucky the cat....
Beautiful waterfall photo - 8 x 10 frame Print Art Photography
Multnomah falls too
All her photos are in her Etsy shop!
 
I entered 4 paintings and won 4 blues...I am a happy camper too!

The theme of the fair this year was the Wizard of oz.
I wanted to share a wrist pincushion I made featuring the wizard of oz fabric.
Sweet isn't it!
Any favorite fabric can be used in this pincushion pattern
Wrist Cuff Pin cushion PDF Pattern - bracelet pin keep specialty fabric rubber stamps buttons scrunched seam binding
Like this cute lil girl fabric.
I gotta pick up our goodies at the fair now...my daughter is going to help me.
Try to enter something in your local fair next year...it is fun and believe me...people want to see your creations!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment