Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Peter pumpkin.....& his kitty cat

Here is Peter Pumpkin....with his kitty cat pal in his pocket!
He is holding a tag that says "Forget the candy....it's all about the pumpkin seeds".
This is my newest pattern...which is in my etsy shop, patternmart and website (my website always has printed and mailed patterns- if that is what you prefer).
Pumpkin doll measures: 21" long, 5 1/8" wide
Have a horribly happy Halloween with this adorable skinny Pumpkin doll...he has a candy corn button, a leafy collar and a sweet kitty in his pocket. This is a fun mix of Prim & cute. Fast, takes simple supplies, & is easy! Comes with 6 tags for the doll to hold.
Sweet kitty!
Tags say: Forget the candy it's all about the pumpkin seeds, Welcome great Pumpkin, Trick or treat be so sweet give me something good to eat, Merry scaring to you, Halloween frightful yet delightful, and I'd like to be witchya on Halloween.
They come as this collage sheet that fits on a normal sized piece of paper......the tags could have all kinds of uses!
Hang them around the house, add to dolls, add to a place setting, use as an embellishment in scrapbooking....the skys the limit.


Come to Thrifty Thursdaythe Party Bunch and Pin me linky party...for ideas and fun!

1 comment:

  1. aww peter pumpkin is so adorable!! I would love to have him at my house :) Love the cards, great sayings!! Hope you stop by our Snickerdoodle Sunday sometime!

    ReplyDelete